Saturday, February 18, 2006

Have you seen Mrs B?

This is a photo of me and my long suffering partner (ok, ok wife) ...Kaz. The picture was taken at her 40th birthday. She looks rather lovely whilst I look a bit pissed! No change there then!

She was out tonight with her amigoes Julie and Lolly. I think they've just realised they are grown ups now. Not so long ago it would have been round one of their houses, drink a bottle vodka and go dancing till the clubs shut. Tonight it was out for a meal and back home by 11pm! Sad or what??? Mind you I went out with some friends from work in Clapham last night and caught the 9.40pm train back to Brighton...and I was sober. This is what hitting 40 odd means... Being sensible!

This morning Kaz and I walked Honey up on Newmarket Hill and cut down Castle Hill. Its amazing how quiet it is there, and you could be forgiven for not realising Woodingdean is just over the hill. Got a new Berghaus gortex jacket yesterday and it was fantastic to watch the rain run off it this morning! See! I said I'm getting old!