Saturday, March 17, 2007

Live from Hamilton Road, Brighton!

This is a new one for... I'm blogging at the party I'm actually sitting in! Suddenly everyone has gone quiet! Tina especially. Although as I sit here she is starting to get back into the swing of things!



Kaz was so happy a few days ago that she texted me to say that we didn't have to do anything this weekend and how happy she was. However, by today she was clearly not impressed with her potential weekend! She must have mentioned about 5 times that the Fiddler's elbow was celebrating St Patrick's Day. She is soooooooo transparent. So I said, "Do you want to go into town?" "Oh," se says, "I suppose we could do!"

Anyhow I texted Ty and we met up with him and Tina and Izzy. We had a few drinks in Yates'. Tina then dragged Ty to Habitat for some shelves... I sniggered into my drink! Ha! You have to go shopping, whilst I remain in this hostelry!

A comparison. Tina spent a huge wedge on a pair of Prada sunglasses... I got a free guiness hat from the pub!

No comments: