Sunday, January 28, 2007

Feedback from my adoring fans

This morning there were some comments on the blog.... how exciting!!! Although one was sent three times...me thinks someone clicked the button too many times. I suspect an IT Luddite was responsible.

Madam P said:
are YOU TELLING ME that you have never noticed all your women friends have looked at each others breasts and not you ? we ve been happy for many years.

Walking eagle replies:
I never look at women's breast... well maybe a bit. I am after all a tit man...come to think about it, I'm a bum and legs man too. And as for eyes...don't even get me started on that one. I have no problem with "it", but I've never seen it before. Its a bit like a winning lottery ticket...I know they exist, its just that I've never seen one myself! Madam P, I'm glad you've been happy for many years...may you be for years to come!

Anon said:
We love your blog....the language is a bit too choice....but it's the best read!

Walking eagle replies: Thank you very f***ing much. Ty says that Google warns my blog contains offensive language...I've searched high and low and can find no reference to Jade Goody type speech regarding Shilpa Sheeti on this blog! Point taken but I write like I speak. I learned Anglo-Saxon at an early age.... you bastard

No comments: