Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sussex Ouse Valley Way Here We Come!


On Monday Kaz, John (my Bro in Law), my dad and myself are going walking for three days doing the SOVW. It will take three days walking about 14 or 15 miles each day. You can find out more about the walk on http://www.sussexousevalleyway.co.uk

We are starting at Lower Beeding and working our way down to Newhaven over the time of the trip. It should be beautiful, as long as the weather holds. We are taking it easy- staying at B&Bs on Monday and Tuesday night. Heidi, John's partner will be joining us each evening, and will transport our bags. So its only day sacks- so its a gentle introduction to longer distance walking for Kaz and John. I used to backpack with dad, but its been a few years since I last did any sustained walking. But its not the most strenuous walk.

Kaz is really looking forward to it, so I hope the weather is kind and she gets no blisters!

No comments: